Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day

 Today,14th of February marks the day where most people who are in a relationship celebrate it as a day to show their love to each other.
As for me,I dont like Valentine's day. Not to sound cliche or anything,but I hate it because what I think is love should be celebrated everyday,not just by a day in a year. But thats not the only reason why I dont like it. Well when I was in high school,I never had a girlfriend on Valentine's day. So I never celebrated it even if I wanted to,but somehow as years goes by I suddenly feel like well if I got love on every single day why would I have to celebrate this one day right?
Its not wrong to celebrate it,but if you look at another point of view,it's not so right either. It's up for you to decide.
What do you think? Should people celebrate Valentine's or just do as what I did?

No comments: