Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Long distance relationship

I used to be the guy who never believe in long distance relationships because before this for me,if I have a girlfriend I always want to be close to her and be in companion and always available anytime we need each other.
As I grow older and more matured,I can see the bigger picture. And try and ask 10 people for definition of love,I can guarantee you will get 10 different answers. Because love is subjective,it is right in anyway as long as you can feel and you know it. 
Right now I am in a long distance relationship that honestly,I never thought that I'd be doing it. And I will be lying if I say that it's easy. It's not easy. 
Being 8000 miles away from my partner is really difficult but I know we can handle it because eventhough we are separated apart,I can still feel that we are close and I still feel that the connection are there,and I can obviously tell that is love.
The time difference makes it worse. For my case we are 16 hours apart so timing is really essential. I have to wake up early in the morning,and sometime she have to stay late at night just so we could talk to each other.
My advice to people who is in LDR as well is,keep in touch by any means. Technology makes us feel closer and really helps us maintain our relationship. That is the main key in LDR,keep contacting each other as often as you can. 
And for guys,I know it's hard not to have physical contacts with your partner. At times like this,your hand really is a blessing. (If you got what I mean)

Stay strong,stay loyal,be faithful,sincere,and don't stop believing. 

Missing makes the heart grow fonder. I do believe that I have met the one for me and I'm going to do all I can to keep this relationship.

Oh,in case you're reading this,
I love you,EF.


No comments: