Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Say my name,baby,say my name.

www.firdaushassan.blogspot.com (actually it was suppose to be firdaushasan.blogspot.com but someone took the damn chun blog domain so I have to put an extra 's' there. Nevermind, it's still nice anyway.) Okay,we start it up here. Maybe a good introduction will work for my first ever blog post. Hey man! I have blog! hahaha. Hello. Konnichiwa. And that is my most favorite greeting word. I am Muhammad Firdaus Bin Abu Hasan. Yeah,it'll probably takes up lot of space to write my name. Just call me Bubu for instance. I'm born on 29th June 1990 which makes me a Cancer oriented guy. Yes, I smoke. I smoke way hard that I'm looking like a chimney. That cancer-ridden stick of death is my perfect companion. I am 5'7, 61 kg. Many people said they expect me to be a little taller and bigger. what do you expect, a basketball player? I like listening to John Mayer,Jason Mraz, Blake Lewis and David Choi. (yea,that Korean guy from youtube.) I wish I have his talent. He only learned how to play guitar once and he's much better than people who went to guitar class on a regular basis. And I like his unique voice. I'm sorry I dont have a cool english vocabulary, I'm sorry I dont command good english. I live in Setiawangsa, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It's a small housing area,very close to the city center. I love it here. I love it because I have many friends and they're cool. I finished my final year in school in SMK Aminuddin Baki,and actually I started it there too. And I really love it there,I really miss school. So,there you are,I'm done for now. Keep coming for my next post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

giiilaaaa la bu bloggerzzz hahaha x shot

Anonymous said...

fuyyooo bubu
ada blog woot!

cOoLzZz, cam kimeks.

KhalidahDz said...

good taste in music